Parent Volunteers are an important part of Ordway! We have so many volunteer opportunities at Ordway to choose from. Please contact Ordway’s Volunteer Coordinator, Michelle Barbo, at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up using one of the SignUpGenius links below:
- Popcorn Days – http://www.signupgenius.com/
- Carnival Volunteers – http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0d4fa9ac29a2fb6-ordway
Announcing a New Volunteer Hours Tracking Tool!
We are excited to introduce a new tool on the BISD website that will track the tasks and hours volunteers provide. Use this form to report volunteer hours that you have contributed to the school. The date on which you volunteered is a critical component of the process, and you can report multiple activities that occur on the same date. Benefits include:
- Volunteers can report their activities/tasks and hours from computers at school or at home.
- Accuracy can be increased. Volunteer Coordinators and other volunteer leaders don’t have to submit reports calculated from hand-written records at their school.
- We can automatically and efficiently calculate the number of tasks and hours that volunteers provide to support students, staff, schools, and the district.
Volunteers can access the form from a school or home computer at: